We’ve all been there, the baby cries non-stop because he/she is sick and cannot breathe. Here are 5 ways to ease your baby’s stuffy nose:
- This is a obvious, but wiping their noses with a warm washcloth to get rid of hardened mucus so that they can breathe easier.
- Let them sleep upright. Have them lie on your chest as they nap. The power of gravity can help to clear up that stuffy nose.
- We love our humidifier for so many reasons. Moisture in the nursery will help keep the mucus moving, allowing them to breathe easier.
- Saline sprays help to keep the nasal passages moisturizes. It offers more immediate relief than a humidifier as it is shot directly up their little nose.
- Hop in the shower. The steam will help to clear up those nasal passages.
How do you help the baby relieve their stuffy noses? Share with us in the comment box below!